This is a co-educational institution. The policy of “First come first served” is followed in case of admission for both boys and girls. The School is open for students without any discrimination. We are, sometimes forced to deny admission mostly due to the limitation of child. Recommendation and pressure tactics of any kind disqualifies admissions.
(a) Registration: The forms should be obtained from the school office only. No photocopy of the form will be accepted. No exchange of forms is permitted.
The duly filled forms should be submitted to school office with the following documents.
• Recent photograph of the ward should be affixed on the form.
• Laminated original copy of date of birth certificated from the Municipality or certificate from the hospital issued at the time of birth.( for the admission of the students of KG/Pri Primary section)
• Original Leaving Certificate of the previous school (for the admission of 1st Std and above)
(b) Selection to K.G/Pri Primary: Students are admitted to the L.K.G classes on completion of 4 years as on 1st April. Interview/Identification: The interview date and time are intimated at the time of submitting the duly filled forms. During the interview no academic tests are held. Interview is held for the identification of candidate and guardians and is more for security reasons than any thing else.
• Students for KG/PriPrimary Admission should be as following as of by 1st June.
• Playway: 1year & 3months
• Nur: 2years & 3months
• Jr.Kg 3years & 3months
• Sr.Kg: 4years & 3months
• No pupil of less than 5.3 years and more than 6 years will be admitted to class I. For the higher classes add one year for each class.
• No pupil will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the last school attended and in no case shall a scholar be permitted to attend a class pending formal admission.
• If a pupil comes from an unrecognized school his/her admission can be had done, only after his/her transfer certificate is counter-signed by the School’s Inspector.
• The transfer certificates (T.C.) of a pupil coming from a school outside Maharastra State must be counter-signed by the education authorities of that district, in which the school is situated. Please send the transfer certificate in good time to the Principal of the formal school, for his counter-signature, as this is required to finalise admission.
• A pupil joining school for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of his date of birth, such as an extract from the municipal or village records or a baptismal certificate.
• Pupil applying for admission are as a rule subjected to an interview test. In the case of late admission of a pupil, the fee from the beginning of the first term shall be charged, unless otherwise permitted by the principal.
• Every application for a T.C. shall be made in writing by the parent or guardian.
• A transfer certificate (T.C.) will not be issued, until all the dues are cleared.
• A month’s notice in writing is required, before a pupil can be withdrawn. In lieu of such a notice, a full additional month’s fee will be charged. No notice is accepted during the school vacation and in case of a withdrawal at this time, the fee must be paid upto the end of the term.
o The Principal reserves the right to waive aside any of the rules, contained in this prospectus, without assigning any reason.
o The interpretation of any rule in the prospectus rests solely and entirely with the governing body of this school. Their interpretation and decision is final.